At BPI, we are able to produce cut items from block foam according to your exact wishes. This is due to our extensive know-how in the production and processing of foam.
Comfort foam for furniture and mattresses
BPI produces, stocks and processes foam which is used for a wide range of products, such as seat cushions, back cushions, mattresses and cover foam. Our range of block foam consists of e.g.:
- TempraFlex® (temperature sensitive polyurethane foam)
- Setex® (bonded foam with high density and flexibility)
- Cold foam or HR-foam (High Resilience Polyurethane foam)
- CMHR-foam (Combustion Modified High Resilience foam)
5 good reasons choosing our qualities
Our block foam have the following unique characteristics:
- provide optimum comfort
- have long-lasting durability
- meet the necessary fire ratings and Oekotex standards
- are cut to size in modern CNC-controlled machines
- are produced with the same very narrow tolerances from production to production
This guarantees you a high quality supply.
Block foam exactly to your wishes
We stock more than 60 grades of block foam for customised solutions in comfort foam. Such an extensive product range is unique in the market and affords our customers the best options to choose the most appropriate quality for their particular product.
In addition to our own production of foam blocks at our factories in Denmark and Poland, we also purchase high quality foam from selected foam manufacturers in the global market. In all, BPI offers more than 300 different grades of foam from stock.